Club criteria for eligibility:
- Active AFTCA Member Club in good standing.
- Club holds amateur field trials, a roster of amateur stakes at their field trial, hosts a Regional or National Amateur Championship.
Funds can only be requested for the following:
- To secure and/or maintain field trial grounds and facilities for the overall continuation and perpetuation of amateur field trials.
- To assist in the payment of capital improvements to field trial grounds and facilities for the continuation and perpetuation of amateur field trials.
- To help fund education and research that will preserve and perpetuate wildlife associated with amateur field trials.
Funds will NOT be approved for the following:
- General operation costs incurred by clubs in their running of field trials.
- Funding which would result in an individual personal asset to a landowner or lessee.
All applications for funding are carefully reviewed. Your application is considered along with many others received each year. Funding decisions are reached at the Annual AFTCA Trustees Meeting which takes place in June of each year. You will be notified following that meeting as to the results of your funding request.
To apply, please print and complete the PDF application below. Along with your application, include as much supporting documentation as possible so your funding request can best be reviewed on its merits. Application deadline: May 1
Send your copies of completed the 20th Century Fund Request Application and supporting material by May 1 to:
2873 Whippoorwill Road
Michigan City, MS 38647
Dr. Buck Neil
PO Box 126052
Fort Worth, TX 76126
Questions? Contact Piper Huffman